RIDPED LOTION 60ml is used for the treatment of head lice and scabies.
HOW TO USE IT
Adults and children above 12 years:
Treatment for Head Lice:
1. Wash, rinse and dry the hair and scalp well before application.
2. Apply enough lotion by spreading with the fingers to thoroughly wet the hair and scalp.
3. Wash off 24 hours later with shampoo and warm water and dry with a clean towel.
4. Use a fine-toothed comb to remove any remaining nits (eggs) from the hair.
5. Check 7 days after the last application and repeat the treatment again if there is evidence of living lice.
Treatment for Scabies:
1. Take a hot bath, scrub and dry the skin well before application.
2. Apply enough lotion with a brush to cover the whole body, except the head and face and rub
3. Allow the lotion to dry and then put on clean clothing.
4. Wash off 24 hours later with warm water and soap then dry with a clean towel.
5. Repeat treatment after 5 days if there is evidence of living mites.
Children 2 – 12 years:
What does it contains
|Dimensions||19 × 10 × 16 cm|
Sekama Pharmacy follow latest evidence based treatment with advises. We providing products range from children to elderly. Concern Care and Choice. Follow us and chat with us.
You are not logged in